Medical Laptop Carts
Scott-Clark’s Laptop is aptly named for the consistent demand for its key-locked laptop housing design. Our carts meet the security requirements of the most demanding healthcare IT departments.
Healthcare organizations employing Electronic Medical Record applications often look for the simplest and easiest point-of-care cart technology. Scott-Clark’s 15 years of engineering med carts and working with clinicians from hospitals across the country developing and testing workstation designs with patient care a priority has culminated in a design that limits the amount of plastic surfaces or other materials that can break down and give MRSA and other infectious agents a place to breed. Manufactured in the USA, our carts are made of extruded aluminum and stainless steel that has been powder coated for long lasting and safe use.
- Long lasting Lithium battery technology, swappable or chargeable on the cart.
- Flexibility. Compatible with many Laptops, notebooks or tablet PCs.
- Large work surface for plenty of desktop area in patient rooms.
- Easy-Lift monitor and tabletop for optimum work comfort.
- Small footprint, for storage and ease of maneuvering in tight hallways.
- Visible online battery management.
- Customization is available to meet the needs of many different users. Baskets, peripherals and virtually unlimited cassette drawer sizes and combinations, integrated sign-on, electronic lockout.
- Help desk support and multiple service plans to fit the needs of the user.