Point of Care Carts
Our range of Point of Care mobile carts serve clinicians across the country with a pleasant and reliable mobile workstation. Basic storage drawers, bar code wands and our FMCPT Swap-Option battery with unique Last Hour battery alert provide a trouble-free full-shift partner for the most demanding workflows.
Healthcare organizations employing Electronic Medical Record applications often look for the simplest and easiest point-of-care cart technology. Scott-Clark’s 20 years of engineering mobile carts and working with clinicians from hospitals across the country developing and testing workstation designs with patient care a priority has culminated in a design that limits the amount of plastic surfaces or other materials that can break down and give MRSA and other infectious agents a place to breed.
Our carts are made of extruded aluminium and stainless steel that has been powder coated for long lasting and safe use.
Our Cart Features:
- Long lasting Lithium battery technology, swappable or chargeable
on the cart.
- Flexibility. Compatible with many Laptops, notebooks or tablet PCs.
- Large work surface for plenty of desktop area in patient rooms.
- Easy-Lift monitor and tabletop for optimum work comfort.
- Small footprint, for storage and ease of maneuvering in tight
- Visible online battery management.
- Customization is available to meet the needs of many different
users. Baskets, peripherals and virtually unlimited cassette drawer
sizes and combinations, integrated sign-on, electronic lockout.
- Help desk support and multiple service plans to fit the needs of
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CARTS – CLICK HERE
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS – CLICK HERE