Computer Cart Power Supply
Mobile carts are a great solution for health care providers to ensure their staff has access to up to date information. A mobile workstation means mobile information. A great efficiency saver in a hectic environment.
To be fully effective, mobile carts need to have an effective power supply. This is why Scott-Clark Computer Cart Power Supply will ensure your mobile cart has the best power supply. Most problems with mobile carts come about due to problems with power supplies.
Without any power, a mobile cart is useless. A mobile cart requires a lot of power given it may be used by consecutive shifts, 24 hours a day. One battery would not suffice unless you can afford to have the cart and its electronics out of action while the battery recharges.
Scott Clarke has designed a proprietary battery that can last from 6-10 hours and can be exchanged with fresh battery either from a wall charger for as part of a dual battery pack on the cart.
Our hot swap technology means you will not lose power during the battery exchange. Our system provides a visual indicator will alert the user of the station that the battery needs changing.
Exchange of batteries is quick and easy, and you don’t have to worry about losing data or power to a critical healthcare system.
There are many benefits to choosing a Scott-Clark Computer Cart Power Supply.
- Medical staff will have more time to spend with patients.
- Carts can be continuously fully functional, never going out of service.
- Operating expenses will be decreased as older batteries are replaced by longer-lasting and more efficient batteries.
- Batteries are fast-charging and can be recharged in only 2.5 hours.
- We can retrofit your older carts to carry our single or dual power supplies